7.2.07

Life Is... A Bed Of Crap... Just On Different Days...

How time flies in our little sphere of Life. It seems like just yesterday that we were shaking hands and exchanging Christmas cheer.

Ever heard of the hearing "Same Shit Different Day"? Well I guess that just about sums up life for most of us homosapiens right? I mean we spend the 60 to 70 years of our total existance swallowing the crap that others feed us, and many a times, we end up shaking their hands with a big smile on our faces.

Ever had one of those days when you wake up in the morning feeling like a million dollars but by noon time feel like you were 10 million in debts? I've had quite a few of those lately...

I do so envy my little Charlie sometimes - care free, with a master who loves him to hell and back. Makes me wonder why they say "it's a dog's life" as if it was a bad thing. I mean how bad could it actually be? Wake up in the morning -> eat -> play with toys -> chew up stuff -> take a nap -> eat -> nap again -> play with other toys -> nap -> chew up more stuff -> act stupid to get a few laughs -> sleep. And that's just a boring day!!!

Well it's time to get back to the pump & grind.
Till my next lament.........

Cheers!

No comments: